top of page

Sarah C Yoga Group

Public·65 members
Sarabhai
Sarabhai

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to handle money when traveling. Some people swear by using cards, while others prefer to carry cash. What do you guys think? Do you feel safer with one over the other? What’s your strategy? I’m curious if it depends on where you’re going or how long the trip is. Personally, I feel like both options have pros and cons. I’m heading abroad soon and would love to hear some thoughts on what’s worked best for you all! For cash i even would like to buy some new travel wallet like this https://www.walletking.co.uk/travel/travel-wallets.html do you think it would be a good idea guys?

Van Proft
Van Proft
3 days ago

I’m a fan of a mixed approach as well! I usually use my card for most transactions because it’s safer and more convenient. There’s also the added benefit of tracking all your spending, which is a huge help when you're trying to stay on budget. However, I agree that cash is essential for some places, especially when traveling to rural areas or countries where cash is still king. I usually carry just enough for taxis, tips, and small purchases, but rely mostly on my card. The key for me is always having access to both, just in case one method isn't available. It’s also smart to keep cash in different spots—some in your wallet, and some in your luggage as a backup.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page